Senior Expert (Telecommunications & Investment),
Alexis Indenge is a Belgian from DRC. He is an Entrepreneur and Expert of Telecommunications sector in Africa
He has a Broad management knowledge and practical expertise from over 15 years working in the Telecoms industry in Europe, Africa and Middle East for major companies.
Alexis embraces business, humanitarian, analytical & strategic intellect in conjunction with a remarkable passion pertaining to information technology especially within the African Market.
He has held several C Level positions in Major Telecommunication companies across Africa and Middle East (i.e. CIO positions for Celtel, Zain, Telecel, and Green Networks). Currently, he is the Director of LAP GreenN; a Telecommunication Company based in Dubai. He also acts as the lead Telecom advisor of IT strategy across Operating Companies and he is occasionally featured speaker at public Telecom and Management events in Africa.
He is a member of various professional associations:
• Founder and Board member of the Management school of Kinshasa (ESMK)
• Founding President of the Project Management Institute (PMI) of Congo DRC
• Board Member Africa Rise (2015 ABBW edition)
• Founder of Trinity One TV and Mambo One TV (Web TV oriented on Promotion of Africa Diaspora)
• General Manager of Powersky Energy (Field of expertise: Renewable Energy)
Alexis Holds a BBA-Business Administration and Computer Sciences from ESEJ (Belgium) and AMP (Advanced Management Program) from London Business School (UK)
Within the ADNE, Alexis is responsible for monitoring developments in the telecommunications field and advise the organization on investment and career opportunities in this field.